Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tetamu Allah


Two days ago I bid adieu to my 2 siblings, my only sister and my youngest brother, who left for Mecca to perform their Haj. I can’t help but feel sad and happy for both of them. Happy that they finally get to perform the 5th rukun Islam after a long wait and sad for no obvious reason. This part really bits me, why is it when people leave for their pilgrimage, we feel sad when we were supposed to feel happy for them? Happy that they're chosen to be amongst Allah's guests in the holy land. It’s not like they will be gone for a year...Weird huh? Anyway, here’s moi with the future haji and hajjah. I hope my turn will come soon...insyaAllah.

p/s: I'm so not in the mood to write these few days. I'm as lazy as a donkey to do just about anything, even cook for the kids. Moi is in desperate need of a mega mood booster...a new handbag would do it muahahaha...(I hope a certain someone is reading this)

2 comments:

  1. Zura, the guys kena pakai ihram (or whtever you call the attire) when boarding plane ke? Sure rase surreal aje to finally dpt going there.
    W regard to malas: Me too here with a touch of melancholy. Must be because of the weather. Even a new digicam couldn't cure me. LOL. Maybe I need what Zuleikha said, a ring w diamond on top. Haha Anak Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mid, the guy kena pakai ihram on the plane coz dah kena niat on the plane itself. My sis yg dah pergi umrah 3,4 kali pun said she felt anxious and nervous semacam jer.

    Malas tu mcm angin, once a while dia datang w/o notice.

    Way to go Zuleikha, memang anak mommy!! I loike. (p/s I should train my daughters to say the same hahaha)

    ReplyDelete