Monday, November 15, 2010

A clueless couple in BJ

Over the weekend my hubby invited me for a game of badminton at our usual arena, our front porch and the road leading to it. And I enthusiastically agreed to it! We both love a game of badminton to break some sweats. But then we both realized, I can’t go out like that as I was in my 3 quarter pants and short sleeve t-shirt! He looked at me and asked, “what should you wear then?” To which I answered “you tell me, I don’t know!” We both laughed...hahaha.

Honestly, I don’t know what should I wear if and when I feel like exercising (which by the way is only once in a blue moon lah). Hence yesterday I went hunting for bandana-like scarf to no avail. I can’t find it anywhere or perhaps I was looking at the wrong places. I also wondered what if when we go on a vacation and I wanted to swim? Looks like I still have plenty to learn about this tudung wearing business. Not as easy as you think y’all!

I say, the first wave of test is coming my way. Ya Allah, terangkanlah hatiku untuk terus menuju kejalanMu ya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment