Monday, November 15, 2010

Quest for flawless complexion (part 8)

Wow, once I started writing it seems like I can’t stop. Glokalmama the writer is back! Yahoooo yippeedee yippeedeedoo!!!

Now on to my quest for flawless complexion. I have good news y’all! My quest is finally on the right track. I have found the best solution to my skin problem. My skin is almost 70% better with only 2 treatments so far – 1 round of chemical peel and 1 Transderm treatment. And it’s all happening in just 3 weeks, no joke! If I knew it would be this easy, I would have came and seek treatment from Dr. Chua much earlier. Thanks to my dear friend who suggested that I see this doctor. Peeps, if you have skin problem like moi, please go see a doctor, not a beautician - take my words for it!

To date, I’ve spent only RM480 for the chemical peel (natural fruit acid), which by the way was not the usual harsh type; RM180 for the lightener; RM120 for the sunblock; and RM350 for Transderm treatment. Previously I had spent RM4K for New York Skin treatment without any result at all (a total waste of money I tell ya!); RM1,800 for SKII products with very minimal result and forgot how much I spent at Dermalogica and Clinique counters. Gosh, I could have saved lotsa moolah!

I’m pretty confident that with a few more Transderm treatments, my complexion will be flawless...lalalala *happy to the power of 1000*.

I say syukur Alhamdulillah. Perhaps Allah is making it easy for me now that I have my aurat covered. Submitting yourself totally to God has its rewards, Wallahuwa'lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment