Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A meaty affair for my birthday

Alhamdulillah...yesterday I celebrated my 37th birthday. Although I wish the day would never come (ever!), it was finally here yesterday. For a day, I felt like a celebrity with so many birthday wishes on my FB wall. I have never received so many birthday wishes in my entire life! I feel so blessed to have so many friends around me. I love you people!!! At this juncture, I’d like to congratulate Mr. Mark Zuckerberg for a splendid job. I say this man deserve some sort of award for making friends around the world connect and reconnect (and turning millions into addicts, including yours truly)...ngeeee

My darling hubby took a day off to celebrate my special day yesterday. For my birthday lunch, I wanted to have some meat (this doesn’t sound right somehow) and I wanted to go somewhere farther than 1U dan kawasan-kawasan yang sewaktu dengannya. So we settled for Tony Roma’s at Pavillion. I had steak, hubby and the boys had rib – a meat eating family indeed we are. Ariana had her all time favorite fish and chips. Sophie was sound asleep when we had our lunch - it was such a bliss to be able to eat peacefully without having to chase her around the restaurant (which we still ended up doing so after she woke up just before we had our desert).

After lunch, we walked around the mall aimlessly. Being surrounded by so many outlets selling beautiful, gorgeous and stunning handbags *drooling* made me feel a little bit restless. I felt like I was surrounded by a buffet of mouth watering food but can’t eat them...huwaaaa! This is why I prefer to go to 1U. I feel more at ease there...hehehe.

Now come to the fun part of any birthday celebrations, the present. My eldest son bought me a mouse that I so desperately need to farm more efficiently at Farmville...hehehe (tak tau bila nak insaf). Thank you Daniel! Kyle made me breakfast in bed with help from his big bro. He also gave me RM90 cash (this boy of mine is rich!). Thanks Kyle! My darling handsome hubby got me a surprise. Just when I told him not to buy me anything coz I had charged his card for my New York Skin treatment, he still went ahead and bought me a present (you really didn’t have to sayang). Thanks for the present baby, it was indeed a surprise, love it love it love it!!!

My birthday surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment