Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quest for flawless complexion (part 4 - New York Skin)

As an update on my skin condition, it didn’t get any better after I completed a full round of Dermalogica treatment. It in fact, became worse than before! Something is not right about my hormone, it has gone hair wired to the max. I feel like I'm metamorphosing into an ugly looking witch @nenek kebayan *sob sob*.

At first, I was really tempted to get myself SKII skin care range for a change. It came highly recommended by friends after my last post. However, after a deep thought I decided to take a more drastic measure – skin treatment. I don’t think any amount of cream could save my severely damaged skin at this point. Hence I signed up with New York Skin last week. For someone with no fixed income like moi, it is a huge investment indeed. I was literally sweating when I passed the consultant my supplementary charge card. If this didn’t work as well, only God can help me or perhaps I am destined to be ugly forever (not to mention hard earned monies going down the drain huwaaaa).

The package comes with 10 treatment sessions (every 10 days) plus 5 types of product to use at home. However, this first round of treatment does not target my pigmentation yet, it’s supposed to hydrate and rejuvenate my skin. Treatment for pigmentation would come later. Actually they wanted me to have both treatments concurrently, but I can’t afford it. To have both at the same time would cost me a whooping 8K! Where do I find such money lah...I’m so the very poor you know, ibarat melukut di tepi gantang gitu (betul kah peribahasa ini?).


(These are the 5 products that came with the package - milk cleanser, refreshing wash, hydrating toner, mosturiser and soothing cream)

I am hoping and praying for the best for my skin, insyaAllah. They say it’d take 5 months for me to see visible result (I wish they’d say 5 weeks instead...moi is kiasu tahap gaban nih, helpppp!).

No comments:

Post a Comment