Friday, August 6, 2010

Permudahkanlah...

As we are preparing to usher in the holy month of Ramadhan with much enthusiasm, I am getting another project to complete, Alhamdulillah - this time to write an e-book which will be marketed via the internet worldwide *takuts, seram & yang sewaktu dengannya*. I have never participated in such project before hence I am quite anxious about the whole thing.

Can I do it? The cheerleader in my head is saying “Yes I can!” But sadly, I am facing difficulties managing my time between completing the other project and starting with this new one. Timing-wise, I'm in deep s**t, plus it's gonna be Ramadhan pretty soon. Where do I find the time? Urghhhh. Perhaps I should sacrifice my sleep, lock myself up in my office and force myself to work *woot! woot!*. Unfortunately, although it may sound like a brilliant plan, one can’t force oneself to write. You need inspirations to write, otherwise you’ll write rubbish, especially for an amateur like moi. Ya Allah ya Tuhanku, permudahkan lah segala urusan hamba-Mu ini...amin.

Okay...enough of rubbish for today. Need to switch my mode to ‘working’ – nak cari makan, nak cari makan...*my new mantra*.

I say there is no such thing as good or bad timing. We just need to make the best of every situation and be forever thankful to Allah. A friend recently posted this on her FB status “In life we may not always get what we WANT. We may not always get what we NEED but we get what we DESERVE because Allah s.w.t. always gives us what is the BEST”. Allah Maha Kaya...

2 comments:

  1. Grab the opportunity, take it as a new challenge and always have an end in mind! You can do it! At least you're given the chance and the trust to write an e-book! I believe in you ;)

    Need assistance please buzz me, hehehehe, (you know where to reach me darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Atie for your vote of confidence! God knows how much I need it now...hehehe. Thanks again babe!

    ReplyDelete