Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sophia the Diva

My little diva is now officially my no. 1 companion, taking over from her sister who reigned as my loyal companion until last year. She has since opted to stay home unless she gets something during the trip *sigh*.

Where ever I go, the little diva insists on tagging along. At times I have to sneak out of the house quietly so that she won’t see me leaving, otherwise she would cry her lungs out trying to make a point. She knew that when I see her cry, my heart will melt and she’ll get her way. Nevertheless, she always wins with her cuteness to say the least. The funny thing is the second she gets into the car, she would put on her sunnies and keep it on until we reach the destination. Just like momma...ahaks!

I just HAVE to post these new pix of her taken today. Ladies and gentlemen, meet glokalmama junior...






I say kemana tumpahnya kuah kalau tak ke nasi...ehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment