Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm 38!

The clock just ticked 15 minutes past 1am. It’s my 38th birthday today and here I am in front of my notebook, blogging in the wee hours. Everyone else in the house is sound asleep. Birthday wishes have started coming on my FB wall. I feel so loved already...hihihi.

I just finished watching The Social Network at the cinema on the eve of my 38th birthday with my husband. What a way to kick start a new beginning to a 38-year-old me. Love the movie! I have one question though – are those guys at Harvard really THAT smart? I was dumbfounded to see how Mark created a program in a jiff, hacked systems spontaneously, used algorithm to map out programming language (or something like that. I’m not that smart okay.), etc. This guy is a damn smart fella I tell ya. What did his mother feed him when he was a baby???

Owh, just to digress a little bit, studies have shown that babies born to smart MOTHERS are smart. Men are advised to find themselves smart wives if they wish to have smarter children. See the direct correlation? If your children are smart, it's YOU, not your hubby okay. Take all the credits to yourselves, we have scientific evidents to prove it!

Anyway, back to moi turning 38 (38 is a good number don't you think?). I wish for a better life in the years to come. One that would bring more happiness, tranquility, peace, prosperity, wisdom, good health and a blessed life from the Almighty. I have a lot to be thankful for in the last 38 years of my life and I am counting my blessings every day. Thank you Allah.

People say wisdom comes with age. I say, I sure hope it’s true, otherwise growing old doesn't come with a perk.

No comments:

Post a Comment