Friday, December 3, 2010

A new height

Things didn’t go as I planned this week, but thankfully it turned out for the better. Completed a new job, and for the first time in my short career as a freelance writer, I charged the customer RM200/page of copywriting. And mind you it’s 12-font size with double spacing okay! I know...I can’t believe it either! I’m darn proud of myself. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

This has undoubtedly taken me into a new height (tolong beri laluan untuk ahkak nak syok sendiri kejap okay). Next year, I’m planning to register a company (an Enterprise), get myself a fax machine and start selling Glokalmama Communications. I was once told that one could earn up to RM15K a month as a translator (for real?). If so, I wanna quickly get myself certified as one also ler. Hopefully by early next year I could get all of these done. RM15K/month is a lot of moolah u’ols.

Since I am in such a good mood today (although I still have one outstanding job to complete), I’m baking an orange chocolate cake later...lalalalala.

I say never underestimate your own talents and capabilities. I’ve been selling myself short all these while, it’s time for me to start demanding what I’m worth...because I’m worth it (ehehehehe boleh ka gittew?). Happy weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment