Thursday, February 19, 2009

The beginning of "life as i see it..."

I have been contemplating about writing my own blog for years, but somehow it never materialised. Delivered baby...check, quit full-time job...check, baby settled into a schedule...check, lost the baby weight...almost. Can't find anymore excuses not to start. So here I am, writing my very first entry in my very own blog...hurray. Better late than never huh!

As I write my first entry, I can't help to wonder...would people be interested in life as I see it? My other half, still, until today, can't comprehend what interest people to write blogs. I guess in an era where change is the word, everybody wants to be heard and counted. Sadly however, people like my significant other, may not hear what we want to say...

I'll be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment