Friday, February 27, 2009

Just my thoughts for the day...

I have so much in my mind today...

Just bought 10 DVDs yesterday and got 1 free....yey! So I'm sooooo looking forward to watch them this weekend. I'll write reviews of the movies next week if I have the time. My husband is currently away on a working trip to the UK and Canada. I hate it when he has to travel during weekends. He's been away for 2 weekends in a row. So I'm punishing him by buying so many DVDs and going on shopping expedition this weekend, so hubby, do expect to see a surge in your AMEX bill next month.

I realised last night that my daughter doesn't have enough dress. My princess lacks dress, this shouldn't be the case. One of her classmates is celebrating her birthday at school today, so they are allowed to wear party dress to school just for today. As I was checking her closet last nite I realised that she desperately needs a new dress, or shall I use plural instead, dresses... I love shopping for the kids more than for myself. For the record, the last time I bought myself a handbag was almost 2 years ago in Paris (I feel so good saying this, it makes me feel like I have tonnes of money when in fact, I don't) and a pair of jeans 2.5 years ago...hmm and as far as I can remember, the last time I shopped for myself seriously was for my maternity clothes many moons ago. Ooh, I miss Bandung too. I went crazy shopping there with a group of friends in May last year - when I was 6 months pregnant. I wish I had taken some pictures to post here, but I was too busy shopping then.

Karpal Singh is in the news again today. I think this guy is slowly going senile. This time he called the UMNO Youth 'celaka' in Parliament, yes, you heard me right, in Parliament, where they were supposed to discuss country matters. I remember reading an article in The Star 3 days ago (Tuesday, 24/2, pg N3 "Bite, kiss, bash at courthouse"). A man, supposedly mentally ill, attacked a lawyer out of the blue in a courthouse. When the lawyer later asked the man why he had beaten him up, the man said "kamu nak rampas kerajaan" a few times. In which the lawyer replied "I am not Karpal Singh." Funny ehh. The lawyer was later given 3 days of medical leave. I say this is the joke of the century!

Well, that's it for now. I'll be back for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment