Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sophie's first fever


Being a mother of four, nothing surprises me anymore. Been there, done that. My 5 months old baby Sophie caught fever for the very first time yesterday. A mild one that is. My motherly instinct tells me she's teething. Off late she's been sucking her thumb and drooling like there's no tomorrow. Quite early compared to my other kids. My eldest and my second son had their first teeth when they were about 6mths old and my daughter had her first tooth at 1 year old!

Despite her fever, she's been quite a good baby. Not so fussy albeit a little manja than usual. She takes her medicine in a not-so-difficult manner (I have experienced the worst of its kind with my other kids - spitting, excessive crying, vomitting, etc. - I've seen it all baby!). I hope that I am right and the fever won't upgrade to something serious, insya-Allah.
Here she is sucking her thumb while she takes her afternoon nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment