Thursday, February 19, 2009

Politikus

I promised myself that I shall NOT write anything about Malaysian politics (but I can't help it). Why?

  • Firstly because I feel politicians are a bunch of clowns in disguise, both sides that is.
  • Secondly, after Tun, no one can even come close to achieve what he did to the country. Put a man like him in the Middle East, I believe the world will be different. Many may disagree with me on this one. They have their reasons, I have mine.
  • Thirdly, there are way too many ambitious politicians these days who see their personal interest above the rakyat. It's a waste of time to discuss about them.
  • Lastly, I always view politics as a dirty domain where everyone has a hidden agenda. There are no angels in politics. Again, it's a waste of time to discuss about them.
Heck, I don't even believe Obama can really bring change to America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment