Monday, May 11, 2009

Kids will be kids

Have you ever tried to take photos of your kids together (note: applicable for mothers with more than 2 kids only)? Over the weekend I tried to do so and the result was exactly as I’ve expected, a disaster!

Kids will always be kids. It was so hard to make all 4 of them cooperate and smile for the camera. After the 5th shot, Harris lost interest and refused to cooperate anymore....hmmmm.

I know I'm not the only mother who face this problem but I have seen people who have nice family photo. I envy them. I do, I really do. It makes me wonder what's their secret.

This is the result of the so called photo shoot…


Sophie: no no no...i don't wanna sit next to my sista


Harris: peace *tanduk*


Sophie: noooo abang Dan is smelly


This one is not so bad


Ariana: hey, look at the camera
Sophie: duhhhh
Harris: It's too funny
Daniel: Is it done yet? I'm bored...

4 comments:

  1. Meah kelabu sorang tu saja yang syok duk posing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. meah kelabu tu forever posing sakan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. memang pun. lepas tu dia dok posing lagi sorang2. ada la 4-5 keping gambaq dia sorang.

    ReplyDelete