Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pimples attack!

Of late, my complexion has turned for the worst. I’ve been attacked by pimples and blackheads all over my face. Not to mentioned my existing pigmentation problem. It’s getting worse too. What did I do? Or what didn’t I do? I know never having a facial might be one of the culprits, but besides that what else? I didn’t change my lifestyle or my diet, so why the sudden hormone change?

I have since stopped using AG2020. I was afraid that it could have triggered the pimples attack. I have also been taking a supplement called Bidadari for the last couple of months (oh this thing really work on tightening loosen muscle I tell ya!). That too I had stop taking ever since the breakout started.

I promised myself that I would get a facial this week. Judging from the rate I’m going I don’t think it’s gonna happen. It’s already Thursday and next week is the last week before Raya. Could someone please whip my lazy butt?

Will I ever get a flawless complexion? Most probably not unless I am willing to spend thousands of ringgit on treatment (which I can’t afford right now) and spend hours of precious time at the saloon. Right now I am going back to basic by using bedak sejuk at night and changed my skin care range back to Clinique. AG2020 has stopped working on me. Why, why, why?????

I seriously need help in this department.

No comments:

Post a Comment