Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's been keeping me busy

Wow!!! It’s been more than a month since my last post. My part time job has really kept me busy for the entire month. Now that it’s almost all done, I can start updating my blog again…yay!! Truthfully, I really miss updating this space. I have lots to say but so little time to write. My sons have since given up asking me to update it too.

In the last month, I have completed a job for Taylor’s and Naza. I may get another job from Taylor’s soon. If I could keep it up, I may not go back to work full time next year. Working from home is definitely more fun (although there are a lot of distractions in between).

Apart from busy working, for the last 3 weeks or so, I’ve been hooked to a game of farming in FaceBook, much to my hubby’s dismay because I’ve been spending more time in front of my notebook than talking to him! Well, in my defense, FarmVille is not just some useless game, it’s all about making the right strategy to move up to higher levels. You need to optimize your investment and purchase wisely to keep moving up to the next level steadily. I am proud to say that in just 3 weeks, I’ve moved from level 1 to 24...muahahaha. And I now own a cottage, a barn, a tractor, a harvester, a workshop, two tool sheds and lots more. I am damn proud of my farm huhuhu...

On the downside, my farm has been taking a lot of my time even at the expense of my part time work. Not very good lah. My hubby too has been complaining a LOT. Even Sophie is getting less attention from me because I was too busy farming (while at the same time working). Perhaps I should take it slow, can’t be the aggressive farmer that I was *sob sob*.

Statistically, I found out recently that FarmVille has attracted so much interest amongst FB users that it has grown to 11millions users in just 2 short months! It’s mind-boggling to know that there are other 11millions cyber farmers like me around the world. So honey, please take note that I am NOT alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment