Friday, February 19, 2010

Catch me if you can!

I have reached yet another milestone in my life, my eldest son has reached PUBERTY! Kwang kwang kwang...That makes me a mother with a teenage boy raging with hormone for a son. Honestly, I don’t know what to expect. Should I be worried??? Hmmm...on second thought, he still acts very much like a baby, hence I think I’m safe for now...phewww!

Presenting, my 'all-grown-up' Big D...(who is too shy to post for a pix)


But on the downside, this puberty thingy comes with loads of other ‘side effects’ as well - pimples, body odor and the likes. I’m sure you get the idea. I am blessed (or cursed!) with a strong sense of smell; therefore, this BO thingy is really getting on my nerve big time. At this point, all I need is an intervention from the highest level - God please give me the strength to go through this phase painlessly (or at least please thicken my nose temporarily). It's killing me softly and slowly...

Moving on to another child (aren't I glad that I'm blessed with many children - I have lotsa stories to tell wheeeee). My ‘lil girl Sophie is officially hooked on Barney. In the last couple of weeks she’s been watching and dancing along with the purple dinosaur every single day, come rain or shine, day and night. She conquers either 1 of the 2 TV sets we have at home ALL the time. And I tell ya she gives her undivided attention whenever she watches the programme - she is really into it 100%. She takes watching TV seriously, don't play play arrr. What can I say my little girl is in love for the first time...hahaha.

This is how she watches Barney, penuh kusyuk & tawadhuk before she gets up and dance along with Barney & friends.


My buah hati pengarang jantung


On a slightly different subject, in the last couple of weeks I’ve found quite a few strands of grey hair @uban on my head. One too many I’d say. Enough to freak me out for I’ve lived the past 37-years of my life literally uban-free. When it suddenly started to show up more often, I can’t help but feel like age is finally catching up *sob sob*. I’m soooo not ready for it yet...help!!!! People always say to stay young at heart forever. But I say when it started to show on top, you can’t ran away too far from it, it’ll catch up sooner or later. But try to catch me if you can, age! Muahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment