Saturday, February 13, 2010

I want, I want…I don’t care one!

Yes…I have finally completed my resume yesterday! Wooohooo...Next is cover letter pulak *sigh*. I reckon that it would take me another 2 months to draft it haha...red mini cooper...red mini cooper...must write a cover letter...must write a cover letter...

Anyway, job hunting asides I want to write about a topic very close to my heart today (and everyday for that matter) – HANDBAGS.

To combat my excessive boredom, I was browsing through the internet for handbags in the last couple of weeks (what can I say, other knowledge in the universe doesn’t seem to interest me anymore these days...LOL! I am reduced to a handbag 'drooler' – can’t afford 'em hence I just drool at 'em lah) It was mind-boggling to find out that there are like a gazillion blogs out there dedicated to just handbags. Some just review handbags (yes there are women out there who dedicate their blogs to REVIEWING nothing but handbags! And they do it very well and classy too. Best of all they are Malaysians, Malaysia boleh!! I'm so darn proud of them) but mostly sell them. Those that are seriously into selling handbags are mostly Malaysians living abroad, more specifically the US of A – the land of freedom where everything is so freaking cheap, the only place on earth where you can get a piece of Vision cookware for a mere $1. Owhhh...I miss that darn place!!! Must write a cover letter...must write a cover letter...

My take from my active net surfing is - I will never ever buy handbags the conventional way ever again! I could get it a fraction of the cost through shopblogs (but I also learned that if it’s too good to be true, don’t buy it, it’s probably fake). I found 3 that I like soooo very much which are within my budget. The problem now is I can’t decide which 1 to get, I want all 3 boleh??? I want, I want, I want..!!! (I’m sure when my darling handsome hubby read this post he’d be scratching his head violently).

Fret not hubby, I shall use my own money for the purchase. I’m expecting a payout for one of my writing jobs soon (after a long wait, damn it!) and my turn for kutu is coming soon too...lalalalala. Oh handbag, come to mommy!!!

Back to job hunting, I can’t help but wonder if I made the cut and called in for an interview, what would their first impression be when they see my ‘damaged’ complexion? Frankly, I don’t think I would make a very good first impression, well at least NOT until they hear me talk coz they would be mesmerized by my level of intelligence then...muahahaha *acik perasan tahap gaban*. Anybody care to sponsor RM15,800? Anyone? Pleaseeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment