Monday, October 4, 2010

Burning the midnight oil

It’s 4am and I’m still up, burning the midnight oil. Never in my wildest imagination I thought that I would say this one day - I’m having writer’s block! Yes, I’m saying this again loud and clear, I am having writer’s block. I can’t write, I just can’t for no apparent reasons. My mind wanders elsewhere each time I switch on my notebook. Last month I could blame it on puasa and lack of caffeine but this month...who and what can I blame it to? Can I blame it on the husband? Ehehehehe...

I am behind schedule in my book. I still have a few chapters to write, the few last CRITICAL chapters. Chapters that carry the most important information of all and would guarantee the sale of the book (not that it would affect me though coz I don’t get royalty). Perhaps the emphasize on the importance of the chapters scared the hell out of me and keep me from writing it *puzzled*. At this point of time, I really need divine intervention lah coz I promised the client that I’d deliver 2 chapters by this weekend *gulp* (sendiri korek lubang kubur gittew). And I haven’t even finish a chapter...how lah? Ya Allah ya Tuhanku, permudahkanlah urusan hamba-Mu ini...amin.

Ok need to get back to work now. Can’t afford to waste anymore time, the clock is ticking Azura!

I say time may not always be on our side. Make the best of it at all cost, including sacrificing your precious sleep like moi...teeheehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment