Friday, October 29, 2010

Quest for flawless complexion (part 7 - chemical peel)

My quest for flawless complexion continues after almost half a year break. Yesterday I underwent a small procedure to improve my skin – chemical peel. A much cheaper alternative than a combination of laser treatment and chemical peeling that was recommended by the other doctor I saw 2 weeks ago.

Today, my face, especially at the melasma areas, has turned very dark (black is more like it actually!). I was advised that it would take between 3 to 10 days for the skin to drop and for a new layer of skin to grow. Therefore I am now confined in the comfort of my own home – I look too ugly to go out and meet people *sigh*. What a bad timing coz I have a few social obligations to fulfill this weekend – a kenduri Tahlil and Nana’s Annual Concert *double sigh*. I should have planned more carefully next time. But what to do, itik dah jadi sudu...ngeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment