Friday, March 26, 2010

*Too mad to think of a suitable title for this post*

My 9year old son told me over dinner last night that his ustazah told his class that we can’t play FarmVille because the creator of the game is a Jew. She said each time we play FarmVille we kill a malaikat! I may be jahil in my ilmu agama but for crying out loud is this what the teachers are teaching our kids in school??? About 6 years ago the ustaz and ustazah in my eldest son’s KAFA showed a video of Afghanistan war to the class during a Qiamullail exercise at school. A few days later I decided to send him to a different school.

Well some of you may think that I am less a Muslim because I do not condone such actions by the so-called guru-guru agama (at this rate I don’t think they even qualified to be called one). I beg to differ on this one for I think I am more a Muslim by not supporting such action. Islam is a religion of PEACE. We should not poison an innocent child’s mind with hatred and prejudice. Instead, we should teach them about love, peace and harmony. That’s the way to go you idiot! I have a very strong opinion on this issue. I am freeking angry when people teach my children to hate others simply because of what they are or because of their background.

Please don’t get me wrong, I am mad not because I love FarmVille. If the ustazah’s theory is right, I think we have killed enough malaikat everyday by just logging on to FaceBook, gulp our favorite soft drink, eat at our favorite fast food restaurants, get our coffee fix, use our handphones, devour our favorite instant noodle, watch TV & movie, use our computers and a hell lot of other stuff we do every single day. Using FB alone almost kill half the malaikat population already I think. Did you know that most technological inventions in this world were created/ invented in Israel? Israel is the top most innovative country in the world. Almost every single technological discoveries and innovations were created there and sold to big corporations in the West. Most of us didn’t know this. Now you know. So please tell me how NOT to kill malaikat everyday?

So ustazah...the next time you wanna tell something stupid to my kid, please do more research. Don’t turn my kid to an idiot or a katak di bawah tempurung like you. We already have enough idiots in this world.

I say if this is the kind of stuffs our kids are learning in school these days, there is no wonder Malaysia is still behind in so many ways...wallahuwa’lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment