Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When desperate housewives partayyy

Please don’t be alarmed or get too excited with the title of this article. I may be the only ‘desperate’ housewife in the group LOL...some of them are successful entrepreneurs themselves (I’m green with envy yet so proud of them. Girl power!). But you won’t believe what we are capable of doing when we get together as a group! What a crazy bunch of gals...I loikeee!!! We definitely rock!












Awat gambaq jadi kecik tak tau...hmmmm

Speaking of desperate housewives, the drama series which bares the same title is coincidently my favorite TV show (mind boggling eh? muahahaha). Like what you see on TV, I’ve met and befriended people with so many different characters, including one that bares an eerie resemblance to Bree Van de Kamp for real!

Of all the characters in the series, I could identify myself more with Leanette Scavo – blessed with many kids, smart (I’m sorry, I can’t help it...hihihihi), a problem solver, an unenthusiastic stay-at-home-mom (but she’s working now. Good for her!), a survivor and she leads a simple life (yet complicated in so many ways) like I do.

I say life has so many surprises. One day you are on top of the world and next you could find yourself at the bottom of the food chain. One should bersyukur dengan segala pemberian-Nya.

No comments:

Post a Comment