Friday, April 23, 2010

Busy as a bee

Just a quick one today. I’ve been busy for the last few days, really busy with kids and my own extra-curricular activities. Being a homemaker is not so bad after all lah. I’m beginning to love it now, I've finally found my bearing...thank God! I'm leaving for my in-laws place after Friday prayers for my bro-in-law’s engagement ceremony. It’ll be a very busy weekend for me, and the weather is not helping too. It’s scorching hot here lately. I just recovered from repeating migraine. Hopefully it won’t come back this weekend...insyaAllah. Owh, I found air kelapa@nyoq really helps for migraine, it's a godsend I tell ya.

Btw, I told my hubby the other day that shopping is perhaps the best cure for my headache. He said if I were to go shopping, he will have a headache pulak...kwang3x. So no shopping for me...*sob sob*

Next week my new adventure starts. I wanted to learn how to swim for ages but I just didn’t have the courage to. I’m too chicken to go into the water...hahaha. Fyi, I have never fully submerged my head into the water, ever! A group of us managed to find a female instructor...yahoo!!! But I hope she won’t give me a hard time though, she has this rather fierce look y’ol...ahkak takutss! Wish me luck people, I need it really bad. I will survive, I will survive...*reciting this in my head*

Last nite when I was working on some work on my computer, as usual my teenage son came to kiss my hand before he went to bed (this has become a routine for all my kids). Right after he kissed my hand he surprised me by giving me a peck on my forehead, something that he has not done in a very long time. I was taken aback by his gesture of affection towards me. I feel so overwhelmed with loved that I almost shed some tears! Sometimes little things that you expect the least makes your day... I love my kiddos.

I say it’s never too late to learn just about anything. If I succeeded in my swimming lesson perhaps I should take up another language. French perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment