Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day

It is time of the year again for mothers to be the center of attention for a day. Mother’s day for me means not having to lift a finger for a day – no cooking, changing diaper & yang sewaktu dengannya. I declare a holiday for myself...yet someone has the guts requesting for homemade nasi lemak for breakfast! Sorry sayang, my kitchen is closed on Mother’s Day. Better luck next time dear.

This year as a bonus my parents are here visiting. My mom wanted to cook but I insisted no cooking on Mother’s Day...hehehe so we treated my mom to an Arabic food for lunch with plenty of left over for dinner too.

My eldest son woke me up early morning with breakfast in bed. This has sort of become a tradition whenever there’s a special celebration in the house. Ariana made me a beautiful card but Kyle, I don’t even know whether he knew that it was Mother’s Day yesterday! In my household, Mother’s Day is not such a big deal because the person who always makes a big deal out of things is the one celebrating it. Do you get what I mean? I can’t tell them to organize something special for me, someone else has to play the role and take the initiative *hint hint hint* (could I be more direct? LOL!)

Enough said, Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers out there. Remember, the hands that rock the cradle rules the world! I couldn't agree more, mothers rule...yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment