Monday, May 31, 2010

My little couch potato aka Pea-ka-Pod

My baby is growing way too fast. From an angel in a cot to playing masak2, playing mommy to her babies, watching her first movie, eating junk food, melaram with mama's heels and doing things her own way...sigh! Gosh...can't growing up take a break?

Here's my little angel all grown up...

Watching her fav TV channel, Playhouse Disney, while munching on Apple Chips. This little girl could live on junk food alone if I let her. No thanks to Papa for the early introduction!


Watching ghost movie complete with her 'terrified' look (thanks to my maid who likes to watch horror movies hmmmm....). By the way, she is kinda gifted - she could see monsters, no joke!


Melaram with mama's heels. Her favorite activity is to rummage my shoes cabinet and parade in my heels one by one (owh...she would only pick those with really high heels)


Enjoying her very first movie (and popcorns too) at the cinema - Shrek Forever After


My 4 kids sipping iced milo from a one gigantic glass. I love this - it's priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment