Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 3 – missions accomplished

The 3rd day started late, as usual. Had breakfast at 10am and thereafter we went straight to the beach. Spent lotsa time at the beach this time that I’m still ‘wearing’ my swimsuit till today. I could still see the line of my swimsuit on me clearly. Sunblocks just doesn’t work on me, it works on other people but not me! Why??? I have officially turned to budak hitam, thanks to my swimming class and this trip...sigh!

The family minus madam besar


For lunch I insisted that we go to the famed Hai Peng Kopitiam in Kemaman. I’ve read and heard so many reviews about the place that I want to make it a point to dine there at least once. Mission accomplished. However, we got pretty disappointed coz nasi dagang, fried mee hoon and the likes we only served for breakfast. We ended up trying almost all the limited item on the all-day menu. The verdict: we love tuna sandwich the most – spicy & with a kick.

The much talked about Kedai Kopi Hai Peng @Kemaman town


Dear hubby had a tele-conference in the evening (on vacation but still had to spent 3 precious hours for work...hmmmm. But I’m so not complaining!) so the kiddos & I spent the second half of the day just chillin’ at the room coz it was raining heavily outside.

We visited old friends later in the evening and had a lovely dinner at their place. But too bad we reached there after sundown (thanks to the lengthy tele-conference); hence we can’t see the beach just 70m off their beautiful house. Nevertheless we had a great time catching up. Thanks Uya & Deli for your hospitality! Another mission accomplished today...hoorray!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment