Sunday, June 27, 2010

A swimmer and a kuih seller

I can swim! Yessss after 8 classes I have finally obtained my L license...yehaaaa. Too bad my handsome paparazzi in da house was in the water with me yesterday morning, so no pictures to prove that I could propel myself through the water without having my legs touching the floor of the pool. Credit goes to my super handsome coach (who had to fill in for my instructor who can’t make it yesterday) for coaching me with so much passions and patient...hehehe. I couldn't have done it without you baby XOXO...luv luv luv!

I finally found the secret to swimming – RELAX & DON’T PANIC (a handsome, hunky and smart instructor might do it too hihihi). Just by doing it, I could make the impossible possible. Ahhh...moi the swimmer, I still can’t believe it till today. It’s such a wonderful feeling achieving something that I thought was impossible not long ago. Like I said before - impossible is nothing! All I wanna do now is swim 24/7 hehehe...I’m in love y'all! I’m already persuading my hubby to procure a club’s membership so that I could go swimming ALL the time (remember when you first obtained your driving license and all you wanna do was drive? That's how I feel right now LOL!).

Today, I’ve achieved yet another first. I have become a kuih seller (don’t play play arrrr this madam can concoct sellable kuih you know). 2 trays of my binga tepung @bengkang are being sold at my son’s school as I’m penning this article, in conjunction with the school’s Karnival Keusahawanan. I hope he’d manage to sell all of them. Otherwise, it’d be a solid proof that I’m not meant to sell kuih for a living...hahaha.

My son with his friends at their class’s stall


My kuih on the table (alamak, it doesn't look so enticing in this picture)


I say never let your age be a stumbling block between you and your dream. It is never a factor (except for losing weight, of course!) to make the impossible possible. Just do it!

p/s: The people at Adidas and Nike really know their stuff huh? I loike!

No comments:

Post a Comment