Monday, June 22, 2009

Daniel the Magician

My eldest son is now officially a magician. He has performed at a birthday party, a wedding and now an international level equestrian event…and made some money out of it too. Here are some snap shots of him in action.

Big D being swamped by curious kids

Another one...

Taking a break


I didn't see him during the first two days when he was on duty. He said the best audience was a group of mute and deaf students. They were so amazed by his so called ability. Best of all he said he felt good entertaining and making a few groups of children from orphanages happy and all excited with his tricks. They made his day.

For me, I am glad that he took up the challenge. It's a splendid exposure for him to learn and be more confident in public speaking. This weekend he will be presenting a case study to a group of professors from USM. He and his team mates is presenting his school in a project aimed at exposing young students to do research and public speaking. His main task is presentation (he's the key presenter). I am so proud of my Big Dan.

Keep it up my son!

2 comments:

  1. Dasat jugak your Daniel ni eh. What a talented boy he is! Wayyyy to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wan! Sejuk perut ibu mengandung. Dia punya people skill is very good tapi malas Tuhan saja yang tau, dah tak de ubat lagi dah.

    ReplyDelete