Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kids with the wits

During our short vacation in Penang, I tried (very hard indeed) to snap a few family photos. We never had a proper one since Sophie was born. The usual suspects (read: the boys) were making the session a not-so-pleasant experience, although we finally managed to snap some good ones. At one point my husband had to intimidate them by threatening that we won’t move from the place until they smile for the camera.

Looking back, it was kind of funny. Getting four kids to cooperate is close to impossible, over and above a maid who lacks photography skill. Hence, it took a while to achieve what my husband and I were hoping to get.

Here are some photos that we managed to capture…not perfect but good enough for our standard, given our limited resources.









Here are few more examples of how hard it was to make my kids cooperate...







Some shots of Sophie having fun in the pool...





Being determined that I am. I will keep trying to snap more good photos from time to time. I wonder what do mothers do to make kids cooperate during photoshoot? Don't tell me more toys coz I have tones of them at home. I prefer a 'cost free' approach...

No comments:

Post a Comment