Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk is Back!!!!





Yes, it’s back! After a long absence, sweetened condensed filled milk has finally made a comeback (don’t believe me? See pictures above).

I was so very happy to see it on the shelf of a small sundry shop in Kota Warisan last night. Sadly, I have yet to see it in my housing estate (or perhaps they have just arrived yesterday, hot from the oven?). So I bought 3 cans (I should’ve bought more though coz I’m now left with only 1 can after entertaining so many people today).

All I wanna say is my teh tarik, milo and Nescafe will once again have ummph – milkier and aromatic like the way they should be...huhuhu. I’m so happyyyyyy (yes, small things like sweetened condensed filled milk CAN make me happy. It’s so damn easy to please me...a new handbag could also make me happy :-)).

I say bye bye sweetened creamer, so long you sweetened condensed filled milk wannabe! Muahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment