Sunday, October 4, 2009

My birthday princesses - Sophie is 1 & Nana is 5!

I am gonna say this again...I can't believe how fast time flies. My two princesses, Sophia Amani (aka Sophie) turned 1 year-old on 17th September 2009 and Ariana Suraya (aka Nana) turned 5-year old on 22nd September 2009.

Sophie's birthday fell just 3 days before Raya. So we didn't really have time to organise anything amidst the Raya preparation chaos. I just bought a cake, pizza and everything I saw at the Bazaar Ramadhan (that was my first and last trip to bazaar Ramadhan in Shah Alam - I bought food enough to feed an entire village!). Sophie had her first taste of cheesecake on her birthday and she loved it. Happy birthday my little angel...

Here she is enjoying a piece of her birthday cheesecake


Here she is with her birthday present courtesy of papa.


Nana's birthday fell on the 3rd day of Raya (3rd day before Raya and 3rd day of raya...what a coincidence!). As we were travelling from Shah Alam to my kampung in Alor Setar on that day, we didn't have any celebration whatsoever for her on her birthday. All we did was sang her a birthday song. Coincidently, the family was organising an open house cum my mom's birthday on the 8th day of Syawal. Hence, we decided to celebrate Nana's birthday together with my mom's.

As for her birthday presents, we only managed to get them for her after we came back home. Needless to say, she likes my present more...yippie!

Here is my clone celebrating her birthday with my mom. My mom celebrated her 63rd birthday on 27 September 09. Happy birthday mak.


My clone. If you're wondering how I looked like as a little girl, wonder no more... This is me 32 years ago. Pretty eh? *perasan tahap dewa*


My two princesses, my sweethearts, my angels. Momma love you so very much my little darlings. May you grow up to be anak2 yang soleh, berilmu, beriman dan beramal... (it was impossible to get Sophie to stand still, this is the best I have of the two of them together)

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday Sohpie and Nana. May your momma wishes and duas come true. InsyaAllah

    ReplyDelete