Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An angel and a rascal all in one

I just feel like writing about my little girl Sophie - the little girl who turned me into a full time mom - who is not so much an angel anymore . Baby Sophia Amani has evolved into a hot tempered little toddler – much like her brother Kyle; a very demanding girl – like her sister Nana; and a picky eater – like the rest of the gang.

My little hot-tempered toddler. A trait she inherited from don't-know-who *wink*

She still sleeps in my bed every night (and conquers most of whatever space left between moi and my poor hubby). Cries her lungs out whenever I left her at home with my maid, demands for a ride in the car when dada comes home from work and wouldn’t leave me alone when I am at home. But best of all, of all my children, she is my only child that prefers me than my maid at her tender age...phewww thank God!

The pengacau antarabangsa with her equally hot tempered bro

At 15 months, she still has very limited vocabulary, she could only say mama (she pronounces it “meymey”), dada (she used to call my hubby “papa” but she has progressed to call him “dada” pulak), kakak, nak and tetek (this is her favorite word – when I point at my breast and ask her “what is this?”, she would answer “tetek” loud and clear. That's how much she loves them!).

Doing thing she loves the most, exploring the outdoor


She communicates mostly by sign language. She would nod or shake her head and point at an object or people correctly when we asked her questions. She is a duplicate of Kyle Harris in every way, I call them late talker but she understands every instructions. Oh, she’s a screamer too. She screams when she gets excited or upset about something. Every time she screams I feel like my eardrums were going to explode.

Doing one of her funny acts

Interestingly enough, she loves shoes so much. Whenever we passed a shop selling shoes, she would walk in there and check the shoes out. She love her sister’s shoes especially ones with heels. By the way, she wears her shoes in the house. She’s a shoe maniac at 15months! She loves everything new too. When I bought her new apparels, she would insist on putting it on pronto! I wonder where (or more specifically, who) she got this trait from...hmmmm.

Sophie having a blast with her sis's heels. She love 'em shoes.

I say sometime it amazes you to see how nature works its way around you. God works in mysterious way indeed, wallahuwa’lam...

No comments:

Post a Comment