Friday, January 8, 2010

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus (part 2)

Let’s see, what shall I write about today...hmmm. The missing fighter jet engines? The use of the word Allah? Naaaa...I don’t wanna use this blog as an avenue to spread grapevine and accusation blatantly.

Wahai orang yang beriman! Jika datang kepada kamu seorang yang fasik membawa sesuatu berita, maka selidikilah kebenarannya, supaya kamu tidak menimpakan suatu musibah kepada kaum dengan sebab kejahilan kamu sehingga menjadikan kamu menyesali apa yang kamu lakukan.” (al-Hujuraat:6) Ya Allah ya Tuhanku, peliharalah hamba-Mu ini dari penyakit hasad dengki dan fitnah...amin.

Hence, I’ll stick to what I do best - write about non-masalah negara issues, boleh?

Yesterday, I read an article in the Star that says “There is more pressure on women to look good in comparison to men, says a psychologist.” Wait a minute mister, I don’t need a psychologist to tell me this, it’s a known fact lah macha! Women always want to look their best. It comes naturally.

Have you ever thought why men (your beloved significant other in particular) never ever (or to be nice to them, SELDOM) want to take the initiative to look good for women (i.e. we the wives), while we would go to the extreme to look good for them? [Note: this rule doesn’t apply to dating and wooing period]. I say this phenomenon occurred because they feel too comfortable in their skin and they often take us for GRANTED. As they like to say it “tak apa, dah kawin...” Their desire to look good and appealing seems to end once they found the love of their lives.

I beg to disagree on this unbecoming principal. That shouldn’t be the case. I believe we should continue to take the effort to look good for each other forever and ever to infinity and beyond by taking that one extra step, no matter how hard it seems. Would I love him less if he gained 20 more kg? NO! But I sure would love to hug that 6 packs and V shape body again before I die *muahaha...I’m laughing in my head right now*

I say, men wake up! You could make it happen. Hendak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih. Anda mampu merubahnya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment