Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Another year has passed, a new beginning awaits...

My eldest son will be sitting for his PMR this year. This makcik is getting older lah *sigh*. So this year is kinda crucial for us, academic-wise. Another 2 years he will be sitting for his SPM. That would officially put me in the 'makcik' category.

Personally, my target is to land myself a job this year. Hopefully one that comes with a 5 figure income (wahaha....in my dream baby!). But I have yet to make the first step - write a new resume *double sigh*. Cakap tak serupa bikin you!

On a bigger picture, I want to be debt-free by year end. Hence, I need a job...wheeee!! Just when I started to enjoy my tai-taihood, I need to go back to work *triple sigh*. Truthfully, I am kinda contented with my status quo but what to do...life calls for sacrifices. I need to do something before my brain gets rusty.

Anyway, I say let's hope for the best for 2010...insyaAllah. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment