Monday, July 19, 2010

Dinner @Il Divo

On Saturday nite, albeit my lack of mood to celebrate my anniversary, my hubby and I went to Il Divo Ristorante Italiano at Jalan Nibong off Jalang Ampang. I was not in my best frame of mind just hours before the dinner but then I thought, I am not the only person celebrating this anniversary. Why should I make this a solemn affair for my hubby too? That’s quite unfair for him kan... Hence, I forced my lazy butt off the bed, took a quick shower, got ready in record time and off we went to Ildivo.

Thank God that I did. The food was fantastic, love it, love it, love it! We were even greeted by the owner, the bubbly Vincenzo who did his best to chat with all his customers and recommended the yummylicious entrées upon request. I am a sucker for this kind of personal treatment, hence I had a lovely time there. If you are looking for authentic Italian cuisine, this is definitely the place to be. Take my word for it!

Vincenzo...

No comments:

Post a Comment