Monday, July 26, 2010

Hari melayan husband sedunia

Mr. hubby just came back from a 7-day work trip yesterday evening. So today is my “hari layan husband sedunia”, which is about to end very soon. Kononnya he was working from home (whoever coined the idea was a genius!) earlier today but between you and me, when he hasn’t seen his kids and his lovely wife (in particular...ehem ehem) for 7 days, working from home = spending time with us at home *evil grin*. For me, it means that I have to be within 5-feet radius from him ALL the time.

From early morning with breakfast until the night end we did everything together-gether. Rindu yang teramatlah kononnya...but sedih coz the kids got their toys which he bought from KLIA (yeah, he bought everything from KLIA every time after he landed – toys, chocolates, you name it. Never once he brought stuff from the country which he visited, never ever! Unless I specifically tell him what to get there...pity me, I’m stuck with a hubby who doesn’t know how to spend) and moi got nothing *sob sob sob*. Oh wait a minute, he did brought home something from Birmingham, a Snickers bar which he forgot to eat there!

Until recently, he used to buy me the super duper expensive (for me it's expensive, for others it may be nothing) Godiva choc (again from KLIA) but after a few occasions I told him to stop doing so. They are way way wayyyy to expensive for us and honestly I don’t think it’s worth the money – they aren't that good anyway. The cheaper Belgian choc tastes so much better. Buang duit ahkak saja (remember this concept? his money is my money, my money is my money hehehe). There was even a time when I had to hide them away from my kids coz they’d eat them like eating Cadbury choc. Hellooo, each small piece cost RM15 you know...you people got your toys and let me enjoy my choc till the last bit (momma kedekut tahap gaban hihihi, boleh?). But of course I shared them with the kids laa...I'm not that mean.

Anyway, I don’t know what drives me to write this piece. Perhaps to tell you how busy I was today attending to Mr. Hubby’s needs. Till then, ta ta... Tomorrow is 15 Sya'ban y'all and my marathon puasa ganti continues. Ramadhan is only 15 days away yippeee!

2 comments:

  1. Sucks I can't view your update w rss reader since you privatized your blog. Dang. Have to actually visit the blog to see the update.
    Anyway, I always thought Godiva is Belgium choc. Never try it tho. Not really a choc lover. But they also have a nice one from Leonidas. Got it only when we go there or when my late MIL came visiting. Another reason to visit FIL this Aug. :-)
    Oh another 14 days to puasa eh? Happy Ramadhan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mid, sowwey...hope my blog is worth the trouble ngeeee. Godiva is Belgium choc? Hahaha...I didn't know (now I feel stupid hihi). But anyway, it doesn't taste as good as other cheaper Belgium choc I've tasted. Leonidas huh? Perhaps I should tell him to get me some. Thanks Mid!

    ReplyDelete