Friday, July 9, 2010

Re-evaluating my purpose

In the course of our lives we’ll come across scores of life-changing events...you lost a family member, Germany didn’t make it to the final, an octopus becomes a centre of attention, you make new friends, you hurt other’s feeling, you learned new skills, etc., etc. All these make you a better person – you learn to cope with lost, you move on, you learn to forgive and forget, you learn from your mistakes, you appreciate finer things in life and the people around you more.

Of late, I noticed that there are a growing number of readers of my silly ramblings. The blog that was originally created as an avenue for me to express my thoughts and observations in writing (whilst keeping me insane being a full time mom – owh yes, being a full time mom can turn you temporarily insane I tell ya!), was not intended for mass viewing. But one thing leads to another the readership seems to grow. Over the course of exactly 17 months since the inception of Life as I See It, I may have hurt some friends and family’s feeling and have invaded their privacy unintentionally. To those I’ve unintentionally offended, please accept my sincere apologies.

Therefore, I have decided to take some time off to re-evaluate the purpose of having this blog altogether and the point of putting everything that crossed my tiny little brain in writing. Being out of job for a long time could have shrunk my brain to the size of a peanut. In the meantime, I’d need to find other creative outlets to keep my sanity intact.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all readers for your feedback and comments verbally or otherwise. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys have been great supporters of Glokalmama.

Glokalmama is signing off, indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment