Thursday, March 26, 2009

Opps he did it again!

I can't believe it...KJ has done it again! How is it possible for someone who was found guilty of money politics, got away with just a warning and won the top post? I am absolutely and completely baffled. He has indeed proven that he is the most important person in the country. I hope I won't get arrested because of this entry. To the government, if you are monitoring this, this article is not about slandering, it's just my humble opinion as a citizen in the silent majority group.

In the beginning of his career I actually admired him (can you believe it?). He was a reflection of the new generation of leaders - young, highly educated, outspoken, energetic and fearless. Another Tun M in the making. But he chose to take a short cut in his career and for that he lost my admiration. Should he chose to make his way up the conventional way, I for one, would be his supporter.

Rafidah, the woman who was responsible for bringing in so many foreign investments into the country - I salute her for being what she is, had a bitter taste of losing to her deputy. To me this is merely a test of popularity, not a leadership contest. An outspoken lady of steel against one that appears to be soft hearted, don't seem to make a fair contest. But then again, I don't know what's actually going in the party.

I wonder what would happen if the no. 1 post is up for contest. It'd surely be an interesting battle. I would like to see Muhyiddin up against Najib.

But who am I to judge those people, I am just a nosey homemaker with 4 kids under my care. Heck, I don't even need to contribute to the income tax this year. I say hurray to that!

For the record, I am a free agent - a party-less momma.

p/s: I can't help to ponder whether all the rumors I heard were true. One thing for sure, God knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment