Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things about me...

I've been tagged by my friend who's currently residing in Manama City, Bahrain via her blog. Ada ke such thing, tag through blog...?? Anyway, to honour her request, here are some things about me...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Honestly, I don't have a clue. Let me ask my mom when I go back to her place this weekend.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Four days ago when I watched 'Seven Pounds'. My hubby cried too....hehehe

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Absolutely no. I think I have the worst handwriting in the world. And it's now passed down to my first son. He has ugly handwriting like me.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
I'm a chicken person, so chicken it is.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Absolutely, I'm a momma of 4. Productive eh?

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely. I make a very good friend and a good listener too. Don't believe me? Try being friend with me and you'll surely agree with me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Occasionally, when I exhausted all attempts to get my message across. Sarcasm is my last resort.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Of course I still do. Why wouldn't I?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not in this lifetime. I have better things to do.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Cherio. I rejoiced the day I found it at Cold Storage. I bought 4 boxes at a time @RM25/box. Expensive, but I love it, love it, love it...yummy

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not relevant. May I know who still wear shoes with laces these days...? Even school kids wear zap on.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate flavoured, any brand. Can't afford Hagen Daz though, too expensive for me. I'd rather save money and buy handbags instead.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their faces. It speaks everything.

15. RED OR PINK?
Emmm...red. I think red is sexy.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My complexion. I wish I have flawless complexion. When I was a teenager, I hated my ears. I wished I could glue them to my head. They are huge!! But I've since embraced them as my unique feature. My first daughter inherited my ears. She'll hate me in her teenage years for giving her the ears...huhuhu

17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My husband when he's travelling. Otherwise, my arwah grandma. She practically raised me up. I wish I could see her one last time and tell her how much I love her.

18. WHAT COLOUR OF TROUSERS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black quarter pants, no shoes. I'm a Malay Muslim, we don't wear shoes in the house.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The soothing sound of the water fountain in my courtyard. The courtyard is just next to my home office.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Yellow! I'm a happy person. Yellow has always been my favourite colour.

23. FAVOURITE SMELL?
My baby...my Little Pea

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My ex-boss. He called to ask for a favour earlier today.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course I do, very much. Otherwise I won't take the trouble answering these questions.

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I don't do or like sport of any kinds, except ehemm...if that's considered a sport.

27. HAIR COLOUR
Dark brown. Never coloured my hair and may never will. I come from a conservative family background. My dad is an Imam. What? I don't look like a typical Imam's daughter? I know, I know...belum sampai seru.

28. EYE COLOUR?
Dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I have 20/20 vision. I don't need help in that department.

30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Italian pasta and sandwiches. Sorry, I can't decide which one I like the best. Favourite fruit is durian...love it!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Definitely happy ending. I don't understand people who like to watch scary movies...

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Seven Pounds. Good movie, I recommend it. But this one doesn't have a happy ending though.

33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark blue.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Definitely summer. I hate winter. I hibernate during winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both

36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Everything that falls under that category

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO?
My baby's cry

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO?
Ariana in her mengada-ngada state

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I don't read so much. The last time I read was 4 months ago, a novel by Amy Tan. If you knew any full time mother of 4, with a 5 months old baby and does freelance work from home, who have time to read, please let me know, I wanna get some tips from her.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A picture of a man's skeleton. My son's gift to my husband. It's now mine :)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Desperate Housewives...my favourite show. But I'm not desperate...yet!

42. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)
My baby's laughter

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither, but if I had to choose, Beatles. I hate hard rock.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I guess it must be the US of A.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Cooking? I don't know...I think I'm a good cook and my husband said so too. But then again, he may just want to jaga my hati.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Cek orang Kedah.

47. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
During undergrad studies. We studied at the same college/uni. He is my first love.

49. IS THE CUP HALF-FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
I'm an optimistic person, so half full.

50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
My family lah, of course. But +1, there are 6 of us!

So Dak Wan, I've answered all 50 questions. I hope now you know me a little bit better yah...

2 comments:

  1. hey good cook!

    wah so efficient gitew. banyak jugak yang i tatau pasal you ni sebenarnya. rasa macam nak bagi 1000 lagi soalan kat you zura. boley?

    btw, i like your answer for no 26 tuuu... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear dak wan,
    good cook tu perasan sendiri je sebenarnya... masuk bakul angkat sendiri gittew. selalunye kalau orang perasan sendiri ni, kenyataannye adalah yang sebaliknya, betoi dak? lagi 1000 soalan? pening kepala den nak menjawapnyer nanti.

    ReplyDelete