Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My sweet Pea and her new high chair

My Sophie has graduated to sitting on a high chair! She's now in her 6th month. Oh my, time flies so fast...before you'll know it she'll be walking, going to school, college and leave home for good. I'm so not ready for that!!

Anyway, last Sunday when I mentioned to my hubby about buying a high chair for Sophie, he immediately brought me to Ikea. The huge crowd at Ikea (where did those people come from anyway?) didn't dampen his spirit on getting a high chair for his baby. There were so many people that it was almost impossible to push the trolley around (what economic crisis??? people were shopping like there was no tomorrow! Unbelievable). I managed to grab one in a hurry (and grabbed a few other unnecessary stuffs as well...why did it always happen when we go to Ikea? Their clever arrangement makes people want to buy everything on display!).

Here is my 6-months old little sweet Pea sitting comfortably on her high chair. My hubby would be grinning when he sees these pictures from Hanoi...

No comments:

Post a Comment