Saturday, March 21, 2009

A peaceful Saturday

My 3 older kids are with my sister for the day. She's treating them for a movie outing. What a relief. The house seems so peaceful at the moment. I can only hear my water fall, no screaming, crying and loud TV volume. Sophie is taking her afternoon nap, quite longer than usual due to lack of distraction.

Last night I was already planning my day for today. I wanted to go to Pavilion KL. Nonetheless, this morning the plan changed to Ikea and now we are thinking of going to Subang Parade instead. The nearest to home plus I need to stock up some chicken. Being a 'good' mom, I only feed my children skinless antibiotic-free chicken. I can only get them at Jaya Jusco and Cold Storage. But as of now, we are still at home...hmmm and hubby is also taking a nap. This Monday he's leaving again, this time to Vietnam for a week.

I was chatting with a friend via FB this morning. He was showing me the pictures of his twin girls. It reminded me of the twin I was carrying when I was pregnant with Ariana. I forgot to write about this in "A Mother's Story." Yes, I was carrying twins for the first 1.5months. The foetus didn't develop beyond that and the heartbeat stopped. So, Ariana actually has an unborn twin. I was at risk of a miscarriage when the foetus 'died' in my womb. Alhamdulillah, Ariana survived. She is a fighter.

I just posted some pictures of my kids in my FB and realised that we don't have a decent family photo. Unbelievable. Heck, I don't even have a picture of all my 4 kids in 1 photo. This calls for some drastic action - I need to arrange for a photo shoot! Any mothers with more than 2 kids (if you have only 2, you don't qualify for this) know that it is a huge challenge to get the kids to cooperate. It's much easier to take individual photo or a 2-in-1 photo. It needs careful planning and the timing must be right. Otherwise, you'll face a hard time trying to get them to smile. I hope to get this done this week and post it here.

Well, Sophie is up and crying for mommy. Time for motherly duty... Supermomma is coming darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment