Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Supermomma

It was quite a busy day yesterday. Woke up early, sent Daniel and Ariana to school, played with Sophie for a while. Did some editing job. Picked up Ariana sent Kyle Harris to school. Went to nearby supermarket to get some groceries and supplies. Did some more editing job. Picked up Daniel, went to the bank to bank-in some cheques. More editing... By 4pm I was exhausted and took a nap. Nap is a luxury thing for me these days. I seldom have a chance to take a nap. But yesterday was an exception, I was dead tired. Woke up at around 6pm, picked up Kyle Harris, prepared dinner and sent him off to tuition class at 8pm, picked him up later at 9.30pm. Took him to stationery store to get some supplies he needed for his art class today. Came home, played with Sophie till 1am before I finally retired for the day. Yes, you read it right, she went to sleep at 1am. What a day....

When my husband is away, I always have to play supermom to the kids. The other day my husband asked me to 'learn' how to pay utility bills online. I said, no sirree, thank you very much. I don't wanna add another job in my resume right now. Between sending kids to schools, cooking, a baby and my freelance job, I already have a full plate in my hand.

I think that I'm busier now as a stay at home mom than when I was working full time. Speaking of work, I was recently offered a job. I wasn't looking for one but people came knocking at my door. I guess at times like this, this is considered good news. But the offer is not official yet. There are still loads of issues to discuss. I'm in no rush, so I'll take my time.

Back to being supermom. I noticed that the dark circles around my eyes are getting more and more pronounced these days. I have not been getting enough sleep ever since I was pregnant with Sophie. The most sleep I get everyday is 6 hours of interrupted sleep. So whenever I have a chance like on weekends when hubby is around, I'll try to get more sleep.

I have more errants to run. In my list for today:
  • To register Ariana for 2011 school intake (primary 1)
  • Go to Pos Malaysia to get some stamps for the school registration
  • Pay Kyle Harris's school fees (sek. agama)
  • Pay Ariana's Iqra class

So I better keep my feet running. Will be back in the evening with another entry that I've been wanting to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment