Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sophie's meal time

My husband has been pestering me to post more updates on his youngest breed...Sophie that is. He misses her so much now that he is traveling.

She is now in the spitting phase. She'll spit out everything that goes into her mouth. Hence, the mess on her bib and clothe, she even spit some onto my face in the process. The Malays call this period menyembur. It is believed that during this period, the mother would shed her hair the most. Heck, I'm losing so much hair already, anymore, I'll go bald.

If you are wondering what is the orange substance I'm feeding her, it's organic carrot with a little bit of rice cooked together and blended to perfection - baby's gourmet food. I never fed any of my children with artificially flavoured cereal (Nestum, for example) as those are full of sugar and you-don't-know-what. I make it a point to prepare all baby food from scratch, save for travelling period which I settle for gerber baby food in a jar.

Here is our Little Pea's (our latest nickname for her) messy meal time....








No comments:

Post a Comment