Monday, March 23, 2009

The quest for a slimmer waist

I finally did it...I bought the Osim Uzap belt in my quest for a slimmer waist.

Having gone through both normal delivery and c-section, I came to a conclusion that losing weight is a lot more difficult with the latter, particularly around the waist. Why? I don't have a clue. I could only guess that it was because we went against nature, hence, we have to work much harder against it. I'm not proud to say that after 6 months of delivery, my tummy is still 'thick'.

On top of that, after 5 days of splurging on food last week, I was beginning to look like 3 months pregger! All 2.5kg went to the tummy. So, I needed to take some very drastic action (the type that takes minimal effort that is). What better way than buying a machine that, hopefully, will make me lose the extra fat without having to do anything.

So on Saturday, off I went to the mall and bought it. It's so easy to use, I only need to wrap it around my tummy, plug it to the power socket and it'll automatically massage my tummy for 10 minutes of a pre-programmed rhythmic motion. I'm even using it as I'm penning this article. Oh I love technology! They claimed that I could see visible result only after 3 weeks. Well, let's see. I hope it's not just some unproven marketing gimmick...

No comments:

Post a Comment